By: Matt McBride The Syrian government’s acceptance of Russia’s proposal to place Syria’s chemical weapons under international control fosters jubilant smiles and peaceful thoughts for many of the parties involved. Russia gets a chance to claw its reputation back up the international ladder after years of economic turmoil and consistently slowed growth. The US does […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!