By: Michael Clayton Unemployment insurance for 1.3 million long-term unemployed Americans expired on December 31st as Congress was unable to reach a deal to extend the benefit that pays out around $300 per week. This has Democrats up in arms complaining about the heartless nature of any person who would oppose such an extension. Many […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal