Secretary of State John Kerry today gave the Assad regime a new deadline — one week to hand over chemical weapons, or else. The Guardian reports: The US secretary of state has said that President Bashar al-Assad has one week to hand over his entire stock of chemical weapons to avoid a military attack. But John Kerry added […]
- TSA offers $15,000 for best idea to reduce security lines
- Ron Paul on CNBC: Give Free Markets A Chance
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!