A particularly pernicious “temporary” tax was forced upon the American people in 1916 to help fund the American intervention into the first World War. This was the fourth time Congress had passed an “estate tax” for “defense purposes.” Each time before it had been repealed shortly after hostilities ended, but by 1918, it was clear Congress […]
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17
- Ron Paul Launches Voices of Liberty