A particularly pernicious “temporary” tax was forced upon the American people in 1916 to help fund the American intervention into the first World War. This was the fourth time Congress had passed an “estate tax” for “defense purposes.” Each time before it had been repealed shortly after hostilities ended, but by 1918, it was clear Congress […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom