The war drums are beating loudly in Washington. But I have to ask, what’s the rush? For the second time in this administration, we find the President eagerly bolting headlong into war without congressional approval. As in Libya, uncertainties abound, and serious questions remain unanswered: Who are the rebels? What are America’s strategic goals? What […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month