Campaign for Liberty is an active participant in a Family Business Coalition that is seeking full repeal of one of the most pernicious taxes on the American people — the death tax. Last month, the Death Tax Repeal Act, H.R. 2429, reached a cosponsor milestone by surpassing 218 bipartisan cosponsors. Whatever your position on taxation, […]
A particularly pernicious “temporary” tax was forced upon the American people in 1916 to help fund the American intervention into the first World War. This was the fourth time Congress had passed an “estate tax” for “defense purposes.” Each time before it had been repealed shortly after hostilities ended, but by 1918, it was clear Congress […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal