I have examined some of the dangers of the planned “lame duck” sessions of Congress here. Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Mike Lee (R-UT) share my concerns. They have written a letter to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, pledging to object to “any non-emergency, substantial and controversial legislation, nominations, or treaties.” More details on the letter […]
Lame duck is in full swing, and Harry Reid has announced the Senate will force a vote before Thanksgiving on so-called “Cybersecurity” legislation. Just before midnight last night, C4L President John Tate sent out an urgent message to supporters: I just walked out of a meeting with some Senate insiders, and I’m still steaming mad […]
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax