Lame duck is in full swing, and Harry Reid has announced the Senate will force a vote before Thanksgiving on so-called “Cybersecurity” legislation. Just before midnight last night, C4L President John Tate sent out an urgent message to supporters: I just walked out of a meeting with some Senate insiders, and I’m still steaming mad […]
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill