By: Michael Clayton Seemingly lost in the fold because of all the mess regarding Obamacare, last week, lawmakers introduced legislation to curtail the National Security Agency’s overreaching phone record collection program. The USA Freedom Act, as it is being touted, is a bipartisan effort authored by Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) and Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI). […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!