By: Michael Clayton Unemployment insurance for 1.3 million long-term unemployed Americans expired on December 31st as Congress was unable to reach a deal to extend the benefit that pays out around $300 per week. This has Democrats up in arms complaining about the heartless nature of any person who would oppose such an extension. Many […]
By: David Heacock A couple weeks ago, we saw Texas propose an initiative to move their gold from the Federal Reserve in New York City to a newly founded state bullion depository. Consideration of such a policy shows that the actions of the Fed have caused some legislatures to work to gain independence from the […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases