By: Michael Clayton Unemployment insurance for 1.3 million long-term unemployed Americans expired on December 31st as Congress was unable to reach a deal to extend the benefit that pays out around $300 per week. This has Democrats up in arms complaining about the heartless nature of any person who would oppose such an extension. Many […]
By: David Heacock A couple weeks ago, we saw Texas propose an initiative to move their gold from the Federal Reserve in New York City to a newly founded state bullion depository. Consideration of such a policy shows that the actions of the Fed have caused some legislatures to work to gain independence from the […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!