In a speech at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference last September, Internet policy professional Brian Bieron discussed with attendees the problems with the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” Internet sales taxes, and the growth of government.
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) spoke on Thursday, September 19, to attendees at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference to explain why the liberty movement is winning.
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!