By John Watts Senator Rand Paul made a forceful debut on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday in hearings on the Benghazi disaster in which four Americans, including the US Ambassador to Libya, were murdered by Muslim extremists. In interviews leading up to the hearings, Senator Paul had promised to grill Secretary of State Clinton […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom