Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) today called for a ban on Bitcoin. In a letter sent to Federal Regulators including Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen, Senator Manchin writes: I write today to express my concerns about Bitcoin. This virtual currency is currently unregulated and has allowed users to participate in illicit […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases