With all the recent admissions of broad-reaching warrantless surveillance on American citizens, which bureaucrats and elected officials are attempting to justify under the guise of national security, some of them sadly need a reminder of what their oath to the Constitution and Bill of Rights actually entails. Arizona’s members of Congress are just as guilty […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month