Following Governor McAuliffe’s press conference today where he announced he would use the line-item veto power to abolish the Medicaid Innovation and Reform Commission (MIRC), so he could unilaterally pursue ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion in Virginia, it would seem McAuliffe is drunk on something stronger than Puerto Rican rum. The Governor’s actions and Attorney General’s “advice” are flat-out […]
There are some in the Virginia state legislature who think bringing Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion to Virginia will help reduce Virginia’s $300 million dollar deficit. Veronique de Rugy explains the fallacies behind this notion: If it seems necessary, I’ve already explained already why the idea that Medicaid expansion will cost nothing to the states and could even be […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom