Following Governor McAuliffe’s press conference today where he announced he would use the line-item veto power to abolish the Medicaid Innovation and Reform Commission (MIRC), so he could unilaterally pursue ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion in Virginia, it would seem McAuliffe is drunk on something stronger than Puerto Rican rum. The Governor’s actions and Attorney General’s “advice” are flat-out […]
There are some in the Virginia state legislature who think bringing Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion to Virginia will help reduce Virginia’s $300 million dollar deficit. Veronique de Rugy explains the fallacies behind this notion: If it seems necessary, I’ve already explained already why the idea that Medicaid expansion will cost nothing to the states and could even be […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar