SPRINGFIELD, Virginia - Campaign for Liberty today called on the Senate Banking Committee to reject the nomination of Congressman Mel Watt (D-NC) to head the Federal Housing Finance Authority (FHFA). As a result of Congressman Watt’s Pathways to Homeownership, which encouraged home ownership among welfare recipients, partially subsidized by Charlotte taxpayers, as well as his support […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom