In a speech at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference last September, Internet policy professional Brian Bieron discussed with attendees the problems with the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” Internet sales taxes, and the growth of government.
One item on Campaign for Liberty’s legislative agenda this year has been fighting to defeat the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or the National Internet Tax Mandate as we call it. Despite Senator Reid rushing it through the Senate at the beginning of this Congress, grassroots opposition to this legislation has managed to stall its momentum […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed