In a speech at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference last September, Internet policy professional Brian Bieron discussed with attendees the problems with the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” Internet sales taxes, and the growth of government.
One item on Campaign for Liberty’s legislative agenda this year has been fighting to defeat the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or the National Internet Tax Mandate as we call it. Despite Senator Reid rushing it through the Senate at the beginning of this Congress, grassroots opposition to this legislation has managed to stall its momentum […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!