Michigan passing Right to Work this week caught the political class, pundits, and unions in particular completely off guard. While union bosses complained this legislation was rammed down their throats, an honest observation makes it clear it was their own overreach and political miscalculation in November that led to this surprise victory for workplace freedom. […]
by Maria Stavrou Today, Michigan is on track to make history as one of the most heavily unionized states thus far to pass right-to-work legislation. Amid heavy protests by labor unions in the capitol building and despite last-minute coaxing by state Democratic lawmakers, Governor Rick Snyder is poised to sign into law a bill that […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom