Mark Mix, President of the National Right to Work Committee spoke at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference on the advance of right to work in Michigan and Indiana.
Michigan passing Right to Work this week caught the political class, pundits, and unions in particular completely off guard. While union bosses complained this legislation was rammed down their throats, an honest observation makes it clear it was their own overreach and political miscalculation in November that led to this surprise victory for workplace freedom. […]
by Maria Stavrou Today, Michigan is on track to make history as one of the most heavily unionized states thus far to pass right-to-work legislation. Amid heavy protests by labor unions in the capitol building and despite last-minute coaxing by state Democratic lawmakers, Governor Rick Snyder is poised to sign into law a bill that […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!