Wednesday morning, the Senate will vote on an amendment to the offered by Senator Paul to end foreign military assistance to Egypt in keeping with U.S. protocols regarding a nation that has experienced a coup d’état. Instead of sending the money overseas, the money saved would be redirected to the “Bridges in Critical Corridors” fund […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed