Campaign for Liberty has joined with the (frequent LPAC sponsor) Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund in asking our members to contact their representatives in support of Rep. Thomas Massie’s Milk Freedom Act, H.R. 4307, and the Interstate Milk Freedom Act, H.R. 4308. “If anybody believes in liberty, they ought to believe in the right […]
The Food Freedom movement is getting a lot more attention these days, in particular for the bipartisan nature of the effort. In a recent article in The American Conservative magazine titled “Locavore Revolution,” Joel Salatin was quoted saying, “If there’s one bipartisan bridge, it’s food. Because everyone has to eat. The message is really community.” The […]
The dairy lobby, or Big Milk, is upset over Rep. Thomas Massie’s introduction of the “Milk Freedom Act,” H.R. 4307 that would allow for the interstate sale of raw milk, and the “Interstate Milk Freedom Act,” H.R. 4308 that would allow the interstate sale of raw milk between two states where the sale of raw […]
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill