SPRINGFIELD, Virginia - Campaign for Liberty President John Tate issued the following statement after Senate passage of S. 744, the so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” bill: “It’s unfortunate, but now routine, that Congress cannot address an issue without grabbing more power for the government and infringing further on our liberties – all while ignoring the voices of […]
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax