Written by Sam Aydlette For many, the election on November 6 represented a polarized struggle between distinct ideological visions. Yet the differences between presidential candidates Romney and Obama were, for the most part, a reiteration of the same tired rhetoric of party politics. The reality is that both candidates would serve as co-conspirators of the […]
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17
- Ron Paul Launches Voices of Liberty