Written by Sam Aydlette For many, the election on November 6 represented a polarized struggle between distinct ideological visions. Yet the differences between presidential candidates Romney and Obama were, for the most part, a reiteration of the same tired rhetoric of party politics. The reality is that both candidates would serve as co-conspirators of the […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar