Much has been written about Congressman Paul’s Farewell Address given on the House floor last week. The speech truly was an historic one – certainly more attention was paid to it than to any other retiring Congressman’s farewell in recent history – and there’s no doubt many will feel inspired to get involved in the […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal