by John Watts The country is still on edge and deeply perturbed by the bombings at the Boston Marathon one week ago today. With final casualty counts yet unconfirmed and any alleged suspects remaining unidentified, already the usual suspects went in front of the camera clamoring for ever more impositions on the liberty and privacy […]
Senator Kent Sorenson (R-Milo) introduced Senate File 276 (SF 276) at the Statehouse last Wednesday. The bill would place a moratorium on the use of drones by all state agencies in Iowa and strictly prohibit weaponized drone systems. SF 276 has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee. It’s imperative that this bill is […]
- Border agent holds boy scout at gunpoint
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!