Watch out if you live in Pennsylvania! Not only can local authorities seize your home over a $6 tax bill, but now cops can search your car without a warrant. From Lancaster Online Previously, citizens could refuse an officer’s request to search a vehicle. In most cases, the officer would then need a warrant — […]
A Minnesota man who had his car seized in connection with an arrest for burglary will not get his car back despite being found not guilty. From KFGO-AM Despite the jury’s verdict, a judge has decided that the car will be forfeited to the Richland County Sheriff’s Dept. Adam Bush was arrested last August. Investigators […]
A Florida man has been charged with obstruction of justice and resisting arrest after he recorded police arresting another individual on his cell phone. From CBS Miami: Estrada says he began recording the episode with his iPhone only after the officer removed Trigiano from the store and threw the handcuffed man to the ground. The […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!