Amid reports the NSA may have spied on the Pope and the Vatican conclave, this afternoon, Senator Paul introduced a resolution in the Senate demanding President Obama provide an explanation. The Senator appeared on Fox News to discuss his resolution with Bill Hemmer shortly after its introduction. Read the resolution here.
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed