Amid reports the NSA may have spied on the Pope and the Vatican conclave, this afternoon, Senator Paul introduced a resolution in the Senate demanding President Obama provide an explanation. The Senator appeared on Fox News to discuss his resolution with Bill Hemmer shortly after its introduction. Read the resolution here.
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17
- Ron Paul Launches Voices of Liberty