Today, the House considered legislation providing a one-year delay in a scheduled reduction in Medicare payments for physicians. This is the latest in delays in the reductions Congress has passed ever since 1997 when Congress changed the formula for Medicare reimbursements. The reductions, passed in 1997, were scheduled to go into effect in the early […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal