By: John Watts When the House returns to session next week, one of the first items on the agenda will be whether or not a further $51 billion should be allocated to relief for Superstorm Sandy. The President has already signed into law $9.7 billion to FEMA to pay for flood insurance claims resulting from […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!