Bloomberg reports this morning the TSA will remove the remaining 174 porno-scanners manufactured by Rapiscan from our nation’s airports. After the company failed to meet a Congressionally-mandated timeline for creating a “privacy filter,” similar to the generic male and female images currently associated with the millimeter-wave scanners, the contract TSA had with Rapiscan was terminated. […]
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?