Bloomberg reports this morning the TSA will remove the remaining 174 porno-scanners manufactured by Rapiscan from our nation’s airports. After the company failed to meet a Congressionally-mandated timeline for creating a “privacy filter,” similar to the generic male and female images currently associated with the millimeter-wave scanners, the contract TSA had with Rapiscan was terminated. […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom