The Twentieth Century should have taught us the folly of central planning, yet one country still maintains a government board to control the amount of “tart” cherries on the market in order to ensure that supply meets demand. What country is foolish enough to still try to centrally plan the tart cherry market? Cuba…North Korea…No […]
Remember the frustrating old days of trying to drive while reading, or having a co-passenger read, a map that may or may not have helped you find your destination? Well if some in Congress have their way, those days may be coming back. You see language in the draft Transportation bill that will soon be […]
Norwegian Air International offers low-cost flights for international travel and is looking to bring its business, along with hundreds of jobs to the United States. Win for consumers and win for the newly hired employees, so who could possibly be against this right? Well major US airlines along with the unions that represent their employees […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!