Freshman Representative Ron DeSantis (R-FL-6) is a vocal opponent of the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or as Campaign for Liberty calls it, the National Internet Tax Mandate. In addition to signing Rep. Thomas Massie’s (R-KY-4) letter to leadership opposing the Internet Tax Mandate, DeSantis joined Massie on the House floor for the special order floor […]
- Border agent holds boy scout at gunpoint
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!