Freshman Representative Ron DeSantis (R-FL-6) is a vocal opponent of the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or as Campaign for Liberty calls it, the National Internet Tax Mandate. In addition to signing Rep. Thomas Massie’s (R-KY-4) letter to leadership opposing the Internet Tax Mandate, DeSantis joined Massie on the House floor for the special order floor […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom