SPRINGFIELD, Virginia- Today, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) stood with President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, and against the rule of law to continue sending foreign aid to Egypt. Under current law, the United States is prohibited from providing financial assistance to countries that have experienced a military coup d’état. “Despite the fact that nearly […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month