Last night, the Kentucky General Assembly passed SB 50 by a vote of 88-4 after having previously passed the Kentucky State Senate 31-6. SB 50 creates a regulatory framework for industrial hemp in Kentucky, provided the federal government moves to decouple industrial hemp from marijuana by amending the 1970 Controlled Substances Act. While Senator Paul […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom