Bloomberg reports this morning the TSA will remove the remaining 174 porno-scanners manufactured by Rapiscan from our nation’s airports. After the company failed to meet a Congressionally-mandated timeline for creating a “privacy filter,” similar to the generic male and female images currently associated with the millimeter-wave scanners, the contract TSA had with Rapiscan was terminated. […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar