One of the representatives who cosponsored Audit the Fed this week, thus helping us once again get a majority of the House on the bill, is Representative Scott Garrett (NJ-05), Chairman of the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the House Committee on Financial Services. This is the third Congress in a row […]
“We are not, we shall not ever, be mere subjects of a government that can regulate us to tyranny.” Congressman Scott Garrett spoke to the Liberty Political Action Conference on Saturday, September 15, 2012, regarding the truth about Dodd-Frank, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Fed, and the extreme burden of regulations placed on our […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar