One of the representatives who cosponsored Audit the Fed this week, thus helping us once again get a majority of the House on the bill, is Representative Scott Garrett (NJ-05), Chairman of the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the House Committee on Financial Services. This is the third Congress in a row […]
“We are not, we shall not ever, be mere subjects of a government that can regulate us to tyranny.” Congressman Scott Garrett spoke to the Liberty Political Action Conference on Saturday, September 15, 2012, regarding the truth about Dodd-Frank, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Fed, and the extreme burden of regulations placed on our […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal