Late last night, the Obama Administration confirmed that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has resigned. From The New York Times: Kathleen Sebelius, the health and human services secretary, is resigning, ending a stormy five-year tenure marred by the disastrous rollout of President Obama’s signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act. Mr. Obama accepted […]
Late last night The Washington Post reported that the Obama Administration will allow individuals to enroll in health insurance plans via the federal exchanges after the March 31st deadline. This comes just two weeks after Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified before the House Ways and Means Committee that the White House has […]
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs