By John Watts The fresh faces of the Democrat side in the Senate, and many others on the left in general, are already frustrated with their majority leader, Senator Harry Reid. They are frustrated with Reid’s reticence to ram Senate rules “reform” down the throats of the Republicans. In this case, “reform” meant drastically reducing […]
By Sam Aydlette The Transaction Account Guarantee, or TAG, is the government insurance program for credit unions and other non interest bearing accounts. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has proposed a vote on the Senate floor that would take a once temporary program a step closer to permanence by extending it for two years. A cloture vote […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom