By John Watts The fresh faces of the Democrat side in the Senate, and many others on the left in general, are already frustrated with their majority leader, Senator Harry Reid. They are frustrated with Reid’s reticence to ram Senate rules “reform” down the throats of the Republicans. In this case, “reform” meant drastically reducing […]
By Sam Aydlette The Transaction Account Guarantee, or TAG, is the government insurance program for credit unions and other non interest bearing accounts. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has proposed a vote on the Senate floor that would take a once temporary program a step closer to permanence by extending it for two years. A cloture vote […]
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill