As the federal government ‘shutdown’ (if you can even call keeping 83 percent of the government open a shutdown) continues, more examples of the federal government’s desire to make the shutdown as painful as possible emerge. The latest example is the park service preventing a group of senior citizens from taking pictures in Yellowstone National Park. […]
Recently, there has been a lot of talk about ‘essential’ vs. ‘non-essential’ government employees. With the federal government shutdown, all ‘non-essential’ employees have been placed on furlough. But, why do we have ‘non-essential’ government employees to begin with? From The Washington Examiner: “Essential” and “non-essential” more precisely capture the essence of the process for how […]
Here is Campaign for Liberty Chairman Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk on the impending government “shutdown,” the battle over defunding ObamaCare, and the refusal of politicians in both parties to cut spending on the military-industrial complex. Under Dr. Paul’s leadership, Campaign for Liberty will continue to work for cuts in all areas of government spending, […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases