Michigan passing Right to Work this week caught the political class, pundits, and unions in particular completely off guard. While union bosses complained this legislation was rammed down their throats, an honest observation makes it clear it was their own overreach and political miscalculation in November that led to this surprise victory for workplace freedom. […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases