Senator Kent Sorenson (R-Milo) introduced Senate File 276 (SF 276) at the Statehouse last Wednesday. The bill would place a moratorium on the use of drones by all state agencies in Iowa and strictly prohibit weaponized drone systems. SF 276 has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee. It’s imperative that this bill is […]
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill