During the Presidential debate last night, the issue of women’s “pay inequality” in the workplace came up. But is there actually systemic discrimination against women in the workplace that leads them on average to receive about seventy-five cents for every dollar earned by their male counterparts? Or is there an economic reason to explain this […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!