Today, the House considered legislation providing a one-year delay in a scheduled reduction in Medicare payments for physicians. This is the latest in delays in the reductions Congress has passed ever since 1997 when Congress changed the formula for Medicare reimbursements. The reductions, passed in 1997, were scheduled to go into effect in the early […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!