So who will be the big winner under President Obama’s executive action on loans, allowing more student loans to be forgiven, i.e. payed for by taxpayers? Turns out it might just be the wealthy. From The Washington Examiner Lawyers, doctors and other highly trained professionals who utilized federal loans throughout their post-high school education could […]
Over at The Campaign for Liberty Foundation, Michael Clayton discusses President Obama’s latest student loan “forgiveness” plan and how this will do nothing to solve the student debt crisis. The plan will make it so that certain students with federal loans won’t have to make payments any larger than 10% of their monthly income. With […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!