Today in a 5-4 decision, the United States Supreme Court struck down a provision of the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act, more commonly referred to as McCain-Feingold, saying that limiting the amount of money individuals may contribute in a given election cycle was unconstitutional. Previously under the law, an individual was limited to contributing $123,200 to […]
By: David Heacock On Monday, the Supreme Court rejected an initiative by a group of attorneys, journalists, and advocates to limit the expansion of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). While the court was not directly considering FISA’s constitutionality, it denied the ability for lawyers to file a lawsuit against FISA in federal court. This […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!