Following Governor McAuliffe’s press conference today where he announced he would use the line-item veto power to abolish the Medicaid Innovation and Reform Commission (MIRC), so he could unilaterally pursue ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion in Virginia, it would seem McAuliffe is drunk on something stronger than Puerto Rican rum. The Governor’s actions and Attorney General’s “advice” are flat-out […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom