By: David Heacock A couple weeks ago, we saw Texas propose an initiative to move their gold from the Federal Reserve in New York City to a newly founded state bullion depository. Consideration of such a policy shows that the actions of the Fed have caused some legislatures to work to gain independence from the […]
By: David Heacock While Cyprus and other EU countries plunder their citizens’ bank accounts, the state of Texas seems to be making an unprecedented move towards insuring the wealth of its people. A Texas lawmaker recently announced legislation to claim the state’s gold from the Federal Reserve in New York and store it in a newly […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!