By John Watts Don’t allow the punditry to fool you – serious gun control efforts have not lost momentum. Legislative efforts to restrict Americans from possessing firearms are not dead by any stretch of the imagination. Predictably, a few senate Republicans have bowed to the conventional narrative that something needs to be done about gun […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!