By Sam Aydlette The Transaction Account Guarantee, or TAG, is the government insurance program for credit unions and other non interest bearing accounts. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has proposed a vote on the Senate floor that would take a once temporary program a step closer to permanence by extending it for two years. A cloture vote […]
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!
- Does Congress support Global ID cards?