By Sam Aydlette The Transaction Account Guarantee, or TAG, is the government insurance program for credit unions and other non interest bearing accounts. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has proposed a vote on the Senate floor that would take a once temporary program a step closer to permanence by extending it for two years. A cloture vote […]
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?