Amid reports the NSA may have spied on the Pope and the Vatican conclave, this afternoon, Senator Paul introduced a resolution in the Senate demanding President Obama provide an explanation. The Senator appeared on Fox News to discuss his resolution with Bill Hemmer shortly after its introduction. Read the resolution here.
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!