by John Watts Vice President Joe Biden is planning to continue his efforts at expanding background checks after the Manchin-Toomey gun control bill recently failed in the Senate. According to Politico, the Vice President has yet to let his boss know about his plans. The gun control advocates are not retreating from the push to […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed